Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Reflection of the action research project

This reflection is about an action research project done in my current Primary school. The subject is 30 primary four students with 22 boys and 8 girls. In the project, I took them to the school computer room to have lessons about adjectives and adverb with the help of an online resources called BBC Bitesize Primary. Students were also introduced the Microsoft clip art search engine to find suitable pictures. At the end of the three lessons, students had to design a poster with appropriate use of adjectives, adverbs and pictures.

I like this action research project as I found that my students really learnt from the online resources and showed me they understood the grammar rules. Also, they liked the lessons a lot which motivated me to introduce more online resources to them. The project also helps me to learn more about how to integrate online resources into an English lesson.

No comments: